SUMMER 2023 Information & Forms
Click here to download our Quicksheet
Click here to download our Tennis & Pickleball Program Summary
Click here to download our Junior Program Application
Click here to download our Registration/Waiver Form
Click here to download our Tennis Program Application
Click here to see our 2023 Tennis & Pickleball Social Calendar
2023 In Season Junior Program Registration
Procedures (Updated May 30, 2023)
* Check-in at the front desk with a member key tag (notify desk of guests)
* Court time limits are 60 minutes for singles (this includes one person PLUS a ball machine) and 90 minutes for doubles
* Maximum 48-hour advance booking for court reservations
* Players will exclusively use the online Skedda courts reservation system to book courts – no walk-ins
* First reservation of the day must start at 9am
* Skedda is used for tennis, pickleball & basketball court reservations
* Weather-related courts closure will be announced via Skedda time slot lockout (check the app before stepping on the court)
* Important: When the courts are closed due to weather, it is the responsibility of the person that made the reservation to contact other players. Skedda only emails the person that made the reservation.
* Guests are welcome (guest fees apply)
* No children 14 years or younger are allowed on the court without an adult/parent supervision
* No Junior Members of the club can reserve a court before 11:30 am on weekends and holidays.
* Members 12 and under are not permitted on the courts prior to 11:30am on weekends and holidays
* Please let Peter Martin, the Club Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) know of any issues with courts/access/etc.
Club Liability Waiver
It is sole responsibility of each player to decide whether to engage in sports activities at the Club. We strongly urge everyone to strictly follow CDC and City of Stamford guidelines in making their decisions. By accepting a court reservation, you agree to abide by applicable procedures and understand that any use of the Newfield Club courts and facilities is at your own risk.
ON-LINE COURT RESERVATIONS! Click the link below to reserve your court. Reservations will be forfeited if players do not arrive within ten minutes after the reserved time.
Pro Shop Hours:
Lessons are obtained on a first-come, first-served basis with the member and a staff professional, at a time that is convenient for both. If you wish to set-up a lesson over the phone, please call (203) 595-0869 or email email@example.com. To avoid any inconvenience, please notify the pro shop and/or pro of any cancellation within a 24 hour time period. Thank you.
No Player (Member or Guest) will be permitted on the courts unless PROPER TENNIS ATTIRE is worn.
Proper attire is defined as
- Tennis Shoes (appropriate for Har-Tru courts; not basketball, jogging or training shoes) for everyone over the age of 10
- Tennis Skirts or Tennis Shorts (no aerobic or gym clothing, swim suits, cut-offs, dungaree shorts or “jams”)
- Collared or non-collared tennis shirts for men and boys
- No jerseys are be permitted. No tank tops for men and boys.
Pickleball players must wear proper footwear (sneakers, not sandals or bare feet)
The Club Management shall be responsible for monitoring this. In case of a dispute, the Board of Directors, the Club Manager and the Head Pro reserve the right to determine what is proper attire.
The Club Manager has the authority to render a final decision regarding the administration of all regulations regarding court reservations, court attire, and general court use.