SUMMER 2023 Information & Forms
Click here to download our Quicksheet.
Click here to download our Tennis Program Summary
Click here to download our Junior Program Application
Click here to download our Registration/Waiver Form
Click here to download our Tennis Program Application
Click here to see our 2023 Tennis Social Calendar
2023 In Season Junior Program Registration
Procedures (Updated 3.25.23)
* Check-in at the front desk with a member key tag (notify desk of guests)
* Court time limits (60 minutes for singles and 90 minutes for doubles) and max. 48-hour advance booking applies
* Players will exclusively use the online Skedda courts reservation system to book courts – no walk-ins
** Skedda is used for tennis pickleball & basketball court reservations
* Weather-related courts closure will be announced via Skedda time slot lockout (check the app before stepping on the court)
** Important: When the courts are closed due to weather, it is the responsibility of the person that made the reservation to contact other players. Skedda only emails the person that made the reservation.
* Please access Court 1 via the side-fence door (after check-in at the front desk) and Court 5 through the door next to Pro Shop
* Guests are welcome (guest fees apply)
* No children 14 years or younger are allowed on the court without an adult/parent supervision
* Please let Peter Martin, the Club Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
ON-LINE COURT RESERVATIONS! Click the link below to reserve your court.
Pro Shop Hours:
Reservations will be forfeited if players do not arrive within ten minutes after the reserved time.
Open Court Times
|Mondays||9:00 AM – 12:00 Noon
4:00 – 6:00 PM
|Tuesdays||9:00 AM – 12:00 Noon
4:00 – 8:00 PM
|Wednesdays||9:00 AM – 12:00 Noon
4:00 – 6:00 PM
|Thursdays||4:00 – 8:00 PM|
|Fridays||4:00 – 8:00 PM|
|Please note that not all of the courts will be available at the times listed above.|
Lessons are obtained on a first-come, first-served basis with the member and a staff professional, at a time that is convenient for both. If you wish to set-up a lesson over the phone, please call (203) 595-0869. To avoid any inconvenience, please notify the pro shop and/or pro of any cancellation within a 24 hour time period. Thank you.
No Player (Member or Guest) will be permitted on the courts unless PROPER TENNIS ATTIRE is worn.
Proper attire is defined as
- Tennis Shoes (appropriate for Har-Tru courts; not basketball, jogging or training shoes) for everyone over the age of 10,
- Tennis Skirts or Tennis Shorts (no aerobic or gym clothing, swim suits, cut-offs, dungaree shorts or “jams”), and
- Collared or non-collared tennis shirts for men and boys. A non-collared shirt must be a tennis shirt without a collar similar to those available for sale in the Newfield Pro shop.
- No jerseys, T-shirts of any type will be permitted. No tank tops for men and boys.
All children ages 3-17 must wear Tennis Whites at all times during Junior Tennis (colored trim or less than 10% color will be permitted).
The women’s, men’s and junior tennis team attire must be white with 10% or less color for match play.
The Club Management shall be responsible for monitoring this. In case of a dispute, the Board of Directors, the Club Manager and the Head Pro reserve the right to determine what is proper attire.
The Club Manager has the authority to render a final decision regarding the administration of all regulations regarding court reservations, court attire, and general court use.